Each reservation will be confirmed in a written agreement.
For safety and insurance reasons, it is forbidden to exceed the number of people mentionned in the agreement. We have the right to restrict access to people who are not mentionned in the contract.
Children are regarded as full persons and are also listed on the contract.
Pets are not allowed.
By transfer to the account as stated in the agreement.
Other forms of payment are not accepted.
A deposit of € 300 is payable in cash on arrival to compensate for any damage that occurred during the stay.
A deposit will be charged at the time of booking. The advance payment is 30% of the total rent. The remaining part of the rent (70%) will be paid one month before the arrival.
The reservation will be accepted upon receipt of the signed contract, without any modifications or deletions and after the payment of the deposit as indicated in the contract. Within two weeks of receipt of the contract and/or settlement of the reservation the tenant will receive a receipt.
In case the amount was not received within 10 working days after the agreement, a reminder is sent by email. In case of a negative or failure to reply within 2 working days, the rented property will becom available to other customers, without further notice.
Upon arrival, the tenant must register at the address as mentioned in the contract.
No keys are handed over before all payments have been made (deposit, balance etc ...). In the case of non payment, the lease is canceled. If the tenant does not register at the scheduled time on the day of the rental, the registration will take place the next day based on availability of the landlord. If the tenant does not register with the expiration of a period of 24 hours and neglected to inform the landlord, the contract will be automatically canceled. The money paid can in no way be recovered.
The apartment is fully equipped, any complaints must be reported within 48 hours after taking possession of the property. The tenant undertakes the content with due care. Repairs by the negligence or poor maintenance during the lease will be charged to the tenant.
- Obligation to ensure that the tranquility of the neighborhood is not disturbed by the tenant or his family.
- All furniture and equipment included in the inventory can not leave the leased premises. Please note that bedding is available as an option (to be paid on site).
The departure will take place between 07:00 and 10:00. The inventory is performed at the handing over of the keys. If no damage has been determined, the security deposit will be refunded with deduction of the amount of € 30 for cleaning and the amount of electricity consumption, if it is not included in the rent. If damage is determined, then the amount of compensation will be determined by mutual agreement between the landlord and the tenant. In case of dispute, an estimate will be done by an expert (costs borne by the tenant). If the security deposit is insufficient to compensate for the damage, the tenant is required to pay the remaining amount on top of the deposit.
If it is not possible to carry out an inventory, due to time of departure other than stipulated in the contract, the landlord will unilaterally carry out the inventory during the scheduled departure time. The landlord will (bank fees charged to the tenant) refund the security deposit within 15 days of departure (by offsetting the amount of € 30 for cleaning and the amount of electricity consumption, if not in the price included) if the rented property is returned to its original state. If damage is determined, the tenant will be informed by registered letter within a week. The damage will be deducted from the security deposit, the amount will be determined by agreement between the landlord and the tenant. In case of dispute, an estimate will be done by an expert. If the security deposit is insufficient to compensate for the damage, the tenant is required to pay the remaining amount on top of the deposit.
A fee of 30 Euro will be charged for cleaning the apartment.
The agreement may not be modified (change of date, type of accommodation, location, etc ...). In the event of an early termination of the stay by the tenant, the rent remains payable by the tenant. There is no refund, except the deposit, provided there is no damage to the rented apartment. In case of force majeure (forced sales, fire, etc.), the owner reserves the right to exchange the property for a similar property of the same type without a rate change.
According to the Civil Code, the tenant is responsible for damage to the property by negligence. We advise our clients to take a cancellation insurance through an insurance company (Europ Assistance or other ....)
In case of dispute, only the Court in Vinaroz (Spain) shall have sole jurisdiction.